- Always Trending: Today's Planetary Hours: Click here
- Sign up Now for November 8 Fall Webinars. Early Bird Price Until October 17th! Talks by Lynn Koiner (Regressing Your Chart), Claudia Bader (Psychological Motifs), and Linea Van Horn (Planets Conjunct the Sun).
- Join NCGR or Renew Now: Click here to join NCGR or to renew your current membership, and to sign- up for Fall Level I and Level II classes that begin in September.
- Fall Classes: Level II online classes start September 8th, and Level I online classes start September 21st.
- NCGR Conference 2017: Site going live next month. Watch this space.
Who We Are, What We Do
The National Council for Geocosmic Research, Inc., (NCGR) is a non-profit organization dedicated to raising the standards of astrological education and research. Along with its U.S. membership it includes a growing number of international members and sponsors 30+ local Chapters in 20 U.S. states and 4 countries. Its Special Interest Groups (SIGs) foster dialog on various astrological specialties and its online education and educational conference bring astrologers from around the world together to grow and to learn together. Our sister organization, NCGR-PAA, allows students to leverage their astrological education into professional certification. We welcome new members - click here and join us today!
Announcing Fall 2015 Classes!
In September, 2015 we are offering Level-I and Level-II classes to help you prepare for NCGR-PAA certification exams. Testing is not required, so you may take these classes to expand your knowledge and improve your skills. All classes are taught online by Meira Epstein, C.A., using GoToMeeting online webinar technology. Level-I classes begin on September 21st; click here for a complete curriculum. Level-II classes begin September 8th; click here for a complete curriculum. Watch this space - registration to open soon!
Baltimore: February 16-19, 2017!
Preparations for our conference are moving along! The theme: "The Many Faces of Astrology." The date: February 16-19, 2017. The venue: Baltimore at the Hyatt Regency on the Harbor. As of the 1st of August, the speakers were chosen and now the topic line-up is being set. Later this month our conference site will go live to let you know what is going on and to begin early registration. Our conferences provide topics and speakers at all levels, and the social setting is both fun and educational. Get ready to join us!